Re: [MOL] Most women unaware of mammography downside..... [02236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Most women unaware of mammography downside.....

Kathy:  Nonprogressive cancer is the same as remission.  It is at a stand
still.  It can remain dormant for year's; but when it comes back it will
come back very aggressive.

Ductal carcinoma in-situ is a most aggressive form of cancer; however since
yours was found at such an early stage the prognosis is excellent.  And with
your very determined wonderful attitude, I don't have a doubt in my mind
Kathy that you are a survivor.  We will rue the day the devil meets you!  He
will have his hands full and we will be saying "told you not to mess with
her,"!  Your friend, lillian

more....