[MOL] Calling all Breast Cancer Survivors [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Calling all Breast Cancer Survivors

	Thanks so much for your responses. I previously sent a message
requesting your participation in our study on the Psychosociology of
Breast Cancer. Since the survey is, of course, anonymous, I can't thank
you all personally, but would like to thank everyone for their support.
Due to the large response received, we anticipate deriving significant
results, and hope this study of the psychosocial aspects of the disease
will be beneficial.
        If you haven't completed our questionnaire about your
experiences with breast cancer, but would like to participate in the
study, please visit our website to complete our survey. Our website is:
http://www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/prevmed/bcsurvey/
Thanks in advance for your time and interest.
        Sincerely,
        Shari Morris