Re: [MOL] Peggy! Our Favorite two fools! [02178] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Peggy! Our Favorite two fools!

Girlfriend, we dance with joy and revel in your great news.  It brought
tear's to my eyes knowing what you two have been through and then to hear
what you got hubby for Father's Day.  He sure worked hard for that gift; but
the fact that even though you were against it, you did it.  Sounds like true
love to me. We love good news like this.  Your friend, lillian