Re: [MOL] thanks/Rohit Reply [02174] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thanks/Rohit Reply

It was great to see our forum up and running and yours was my very first
message.  Please know that I am praying very hard for all of you and we are
happy you are going to let us help you walk this journey.  Remember this is
your forum too.  Warmly, lillian