[MOL] Re: [02173] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Hi David,
    Yesterday I got on and had no messages.  I sent a few out and evidently
MOL was offline for the day as my carrier could not deliver the messages.  I
guess after the Ruth Bass thing, this site might have crashed.  Only
guessing, of course.  Glad to see someone back.  I felt lost without all of
you yesterday.
Luv ya,
Marlene