Re: [MOL] Peggy! Lillian [02141] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Peggy! Lillian

Ken's been in the ICU since June 1st, three weeks today.   He finally
yesterday got good news. The pneumonia is finally showing signs of
regresssing.  Today they are weaning him off the ventilator and have already
been to his room to walk him around the room.  Thank GOD for miracles.  This
has nearly been the death of me.  Since we came home from NJ he's been in
the hospital for two days, off one day, back in for three days, off for one
day and back in for three weeks.  What a ride!  Apparently his body did a
major crash after the treatment.  We've been to a low of 6 on platelets and
are now at at 308 and thanking GOD all the way.  He was certain he was going
to die and nothing I said would change his mind.  The pulmonary doctor did a
broncoscopy to see if there was tumor involvement in the broncs and found
his passages were open he was surprised.  The next day he came in and told
us he didn't know if it was the broncoscopy or what but the pneumonia was
finally starting to clear up.  We just grinned like fools!!!!   Oh happy
day!!

I went out and bought him a quadrunner to use in our back yard for fathers
day, boy will he be surprised.  He wanted one and I was against it.

Peggy