Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [00529] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Hi David.  Sorry I have been so long in answering your question about
how to make zucchini pineapple.  I put the recipe under the wrong
heading and it took a while to find it.
   It was worth it though, as I also found my peanut butter popcorn
recipe that keeps hiding from me.
Any way here it is.  I cannot vouch for it as I have never made it.
      1 gallon plus 1 cup peeled and ground, or cubed zucchini.
       1 dram, oil of pineapple.
        1 46 oz. can of  unsweetened pineapple juice
          1/2 cup lemon juice.
         3 cups sugar
Mix all and BOIL 3 minutes.  Pack into jars
and water bath 10 minutes.
I think someone was desperate to use up their zucchini.
TTYL Charlotte