Re: [MOL] Larry/Reply to Marlene... [00528] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Larry/Reply to Marlene...

Dear Friend:  I was taken back at your recent e-mail regarding your
wonderful hubby Larry.  However; as I read further and hear your faith and
peace with-in, I somehow know that you both will be fine.  This is not to
mimualize the human aspect of fear of the unknown; etc. on my part.  I
understand all to perfectly well and will hold you both close to the bosom
of my heart in prayers.  Your friend, lillian