Re: [MOL] Just joined/Welcome Pat [00471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just joined/Welcome Pat

Pat, my name is Lisa and I am also going through the loss of a parent. As Chris
said, losing a parent at an early age is especially unthinkable. I am 27 years
old and I take the prize for the big crybaby award. I have found that many of the
people in this group are very undertanding of the feelings that come with losing
a parent or loved one, and I have found much comfort in this. Somehow we will
make a way. Feel free to check in with us all and cry on our shoulders. I would
love to give back what I have recieved from this wonderful group. Please let me
know if there is anything I can do to help you too. Love, Lisa