[MOL] From Chris [00417] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris

 <A HREF="http://www.kabalarians.com/gkh/your.htm">Click here: What's in YOUR
Name? - demonstration analysis</A>
http://www.kabalarians.com/gkh/your.htm

My sister sent me this - gives a personality profile of what your name (or
any name you look up) creates.  Tells what kind of person you are based on
the name you were given.