[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Jokes [00325] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Jokes

Thank-you for supporting click 4 a cure, everytime you visit the site
and read the Joke our sponser will donate 10 cents to help people with
cancer. To read today's joke click the link below....

Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokes3.htm

and

Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie3.htm

click-4-a-cure-subscribe@egroups.com

               ***Please Forward this to all your friends***

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4051/3/_/779612/_/960334912/