[MOL] Marlene [00299] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marlene

Marlene,
Thank you for your sweet words. Yes I have a strong faith in the lord and I
believe He will see me and my family through this. I am so exhausted tonight I
can't imagine getting more of a story out to you. I don't know about your story,
either. I am sure we will soon know more about each other. I have found some
wonderful people in this group and I am proud to be part of it. I have invited my
two aunts who are just as active in my mother's care-taking as I am to check this
group out. I hope they do, and I know you will love them too. I am soooo out of
gas tonight-it has been a long day at the hospital. GOODNIGHT!!!!!     Love, Lisa

P.S. my aunts are Lorene and Maureen