Re: [MOL] Jeanie [00284] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanie

jeanie  I enjoyed the story of your husband and his KAVA night out!:

I would be more than happy to send you the A-Cup forum site address; just as
soon as I get a message from them.  I explained that I never see anything
other than people going off the list.  I believe there was at least one
forum included in the sites I sent you and perhaps it may be a better one?

I will keep my eyes and ears open for you.  Your friend, lillian

Steve!),