[MOL] Kava [00280] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kava

Lillian:

Thanks for all of the information you have forwarded my direction on
A-cup...I am burning the midnight oil checking out all of the links you sent
my way.  I look forward to Marty's return from vacation--their story is
inspirational--a big hug your direction for going into the archives and
finding their story to share with us!!

My husband and I married in the Fiji Islands last August, and after the
traditional ceremony, Steve and I participated in a Kava ceremony
celebrating our union.  A couple of nights later, a couple of the local
Fijians on the island asked Steve if he wanted to participate in "boys
night", where they sat around drinking Kava, singing songs and telling
stories.  When Steve returned to the bure that evening, he sure was
"happy"....I doubt that he could have passed a sobriety test!!  Frankly, I
didn't see the attraction of the stuff....I would just as soon be slurping
from a big 'ole mud puddle (with all due respect to you Kava drinkers!).

You mentioned that you were a member of an A-cup forum....could you point me
that direction??  Maybe you already have, I just haven't made it through all
of the links yet!!

Always,

Jeanie