Re: [MOL] Over at last Bess! [00276] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Over at last Bess!

Lillian, so true, so verrry true!  In times past, nearly everyone died at
home (and born there too), but now with all members of families working and
often living far apart, all too often it isn't possible - a sad fact of
modern life.  Bess, it is a special blessing that you gave your husband and I
can only *hope* I will able to do the same for any and all of my loved ones
who would wish to die at home. For my own part, I'll take the hospital deal -
but then I was born in one, my parents were not. -chris