Re: [MOL] Over at last [00270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Over at last

Dear Bess:

Thanks for all the sharing you have made time for on this forum.  Although I do not post very often; I do read all the posts.  My husband has Stage IV colon cancer.  Although he is doing well now, I do not know what the future holds.  I am more fearful concerning the passage of death than the actual death.  Your posts helped to convince me that I will find the strengthen when the time comes, just as you did.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ruth

>>> KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM 06/05/00 02:32PM >>>
Dear Bess:  I don't know what to say -- I don't think there's any way that I
can comfort you, but I truly wish I could.  You and Tom had a wonderful love
story, I do know that, and this is so rare anymore.  He'll always be with
you, I know that, too, but it's so hard to say goodbye.  We've all loved
having you with us, and hope and pray that we were able to help you.  I feel
that we did.  If I can do any more, please allow me to.

Love, Kathy