Re: [MOL] Over at last [00266] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Over at last

Dear Bess:  I don't know what to say -- I don't think there's any way that I
can comfort you, but I truly wish I could.  You and Tom had a wonderful love
story, I do know that, and this is so rare anymore.  He'll always be with
you, I know that, too, but it's so hard to say goodbye.  We've all loved
having you with us, and hope and pray that we were able to help you.  I feel
that we did.  If I can do any more, please allow me to.

Love, Kathy