[MOL] Adenocarcinoma [00265] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Adenocarcinoma

My mother was diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma May 8 of the stomach.  It
has spread to her liver with "several" spots, a 5" tumor in her stomach
that also is in her esophagus and a spot on her lung.  The oncologist
has told us it is stage IV.  Does anyone have any information that they
could share with me and my family?  She is going to MD Anderson in
Houston Texas June 8, 2000 for their opinion.  Anyone who could share a
story with me about the cancer or the facility would be very much
appreciated!
Sandy