[MOL] Francisco [00264] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Francisco

Title: Francisco

Francisco,

I remember you and please don't apologize for your english, mine is also bad and I grew up speaking english!  I just wanted you to know that I have seen the swollen abdomen before, my grandmother who passed from leukemia had a swollen stomach.  She was on some very strong types of chemo and this was a little over ten years ago.  I'm not sure if you can do anything about it but I wanted to let you know that I had seen it before.  One of our new moler's Mother is getting ready to start on the Irinotecan for her brain tumor.  Was it effective at all?  Francisco, you hang in there and bless you for caring.

Regards,
Dusti

P.S.  Of course we will pray for your friend's Mom