[MOL] Re: One request, one more. [00260] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: One request, one more.

Franciso:  the Mol address is mol-cancer@lists.meds.com  ; but you need to
sign up at this location so that you will get your responses from your Mol
friends:  http://www.meds.com/forums/mol_con_signup.html

i will more than be happy to forward your e-mail to the molers, they will be
happy to hear from you.  Warmly, your friend, lillian