Re: [MOL] Over at last Bess! [00259] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Over at last Bess!

Dearest Bess:  I have read and re-read your messages regarding your
wonderful husband Tom.  And each time I read there is a sentence that truly
says it all... You stated that you were able to fulfill Tom's wishes, he
died at home".  This you need to keep in the forefront of your mind; as you
gave him the most unselfish gift one could ever give.  As the days pass by
it will comfort you to know that you gave your beloved husband the last and
greatest gift of all.  Lovingly, lillian