RE: [MOL] Over at last [00254] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Over at last

Dearest Bess,
My heart is very heavy for you, friend. I thank you for taking the
time to share with us the final moments of your time with Tom, as
well as your description of this wonderful man. The world is indeed
a poorer place for his passing, and it hurts to know that this loss
comes so soon after the loss of your father. I hope that your heart
will be at peace, and that you will not waste a moment second-
guessing your decisions. God calls each of us home according to his
own timing, not before, and not after. You did above and beyond
anything anyone could have for a loved one; I hope you know that.
Please know that you have a caring family here among the Molers, and
that your are never alone. And if there is anything I can do, just
let me know. Lovingly, Joicy