[MOL] can anyone help me with this??? [00244] Medicine On Line

[MOL] can anyone help me with this???

Hi there,
I'm 16 years old and my parents smoke.  I also have athsma and
allergies, so it's pretty bad.  I've tried to get them to quit so many
times I've stopped counting.  Lately though, whenever they light up, I
can't breathe.  It's never bothered me this bad before.  Whenever I do
try to breathe it burns.  They smoke in the car too, so there's no
getting away from it.  It's getting to the point where even if they're
not around me, it hurts to breathe.  What can I do?  Please feel free to
email me.  Thanx-Allie