Re: [MOL] Favourite thing [00243] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Favourite thing

Dear Charlotte:  That is so funny, because several years ago we had what we
called "The Great Zuchinni War."  Same thing.  Leave your car unlocked and in
the front seat there'd be a squash the size of a whale.  If you saw someone
carrying one across the street, you'd run, and they'd chase you.  Also, we'd
ring each other's doorbells and run, leaving the evidence on the front step.
It was hilarious.  Very mature.

Love, Kathy