Re: [MOL] Dreams [00240] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dreams

Dear Susan:  I can't remember that one now, but last night I dreamed I
"redecorated" a very old apartment kitchen.  I painted the walls bright
yellow and the ceiling bright red enamel.  LOL  Can you imagine?  I thought
it looked perfectly fab!

Love, Kathy