[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.111 - Important Days [00239] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.111 - Important Days

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 111  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant
day."

Alexander Woollcott, drama critic, author

Questions to Ponder

What can I (do I) do to remind myself of each day's
importance?

What things make my days seem important?

OVERWHELMED?  FRUSTRATED?  UNMOTIVATED?
Don't give up! Simpler Living is the free weekly
Newsletter featuring time management tips and advice on
goal-setting, coping with difficult people, overcoming
obstacles and more. Subscribe at http://www.simplerliving.com/sln.htm  and receive the
FREE report: "Manage Your Stress"

Make it an Important Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----