Re: [MOL] Dear Friends: Important Announcement.... [00237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dear Friends: Important Announcement....

Dear Bess, I am so saddened by your loss and though there are no words I can
think of to give any "real" comfort, I just want you to know my heart goes
out to you and I pray that Tom's spirit is greatly enjoying Paradise.  -chris