Re: [MOL] Dear Friends: Important Announcement.... [00236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dear Friends: Important Announcement....

Dear Bess.  I am so ,so sorry to hear your Tom has come to the end of
his battle with cancer.
His fighting spirit has been an uplifting example for the rest of us. My
prayers are with you for strength and peace.  I hope you can feel the
love and admiration I have for you.  I hope you stay with us. Someone as
loving and giving as you are has a lot to offer others.  May the peace
of God and the love of your mol family give you comfort and support.
Charlotte