[MOL] small cell lung cancer post [00234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] small cell lung cancer post

I was looking on the Internet and saw a response to you about a small cell
lung cancer vaccination. Any luck with it? My Mom is in remission from sclc
and we're are looking for ways to keep it away. She has had PCI (brain
radiation), but they don't have any preventative drugs that I am aware of.
Please email if you can. And I hope all is going well for you. Thanks for
your time.

Shannyn