[MOL] Dear Bess [00229] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dear Bess

Dear Bess,
My name is Lisa and I am new to the forum. I have followed your story though, and
have been touched by the beautiful romance that you and Tom shared. My husband
and I identified with this, and we both felt for you during your struggle. I am
so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you must feel. It is a comfort
to know that God promises a new healthy body for Tom where he will not feel
pain,  and he lives with you eternally in heaven. It is you who feels the pain of
losing him. I pray that you will find comfort in God's healing arms. Love,
LisaFix