[MOL] Bess [00228] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bess

Dearest Bess,
    I am so sorry to hear about Tom.  I know he brought you such joy and
Love.  I know he is at peace with the Lord and waiting for you to join him
there in your time.  I pray God just wrap His Awesome loving arms around you,
comfort you and bring you peace in your time of grieving.  I grieve with you.
 God Bless you and keep you in His Care.
Love and prayers,
Marlene