Re: [MOL] Over at last [00226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Over at last

Bess,

I have no words of real comfort for you in the passing of Tom.  I've sat here
crying for a few minutes, just trying to find a small thing to say.  You
cared for Tom and your father in ways I can only hope I eventually
understand.  My sorrow is great.  And my love for you too.   You have been an
inspiration Bess.  I hope i have as much love, maturity and grace as you have
had if I'm ever in a similar situation.

Please take care of yourself and tell me if there's anything I can do...

Love,  Kathy Q