Re: [MOL] Lisa [00202] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lisa

Lisa:  I believe everyone should do what is best for them; however your
husband does raise a valid point and it is one that I see as I research.  I
recently read that it takes a person longer to die if they have unfinished
business.  I guess what I am saying is that if you can make sure she has all
her affairs in order without telling her the seriousness of her condition
may be a way to get around it all.  In any event she has a wonderful
daughter, one she can be very proud of and I am sure she knows this.
Warmly, lillian

more....