[MOL] hi jeanie [00199] Medicine On Line

[MOL] hi jeanie

Welcome Jeanie! I am new also. I am glad your family is moving close to your
mother. God bless you for being there for her when she needs you. She needs an
advocate and her special relationship with her daughter. This will be a tough
battle as it sounds and you sound prepared for it. Know that we will all be with
you and we know about these feelings that you are having. You are not alone.
Please keep in the forum after you have set up in Alabama. My prayers are with
you and your mother. LisaFix