Re: [MOL] LILLIAN/Lisa/charlotte [00197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LILLIAN/Lisa/charlotte

Hi Lisa,

I have to agree with Charlotte...  Charlotte, your post really touched me and
I think your suggestion is a good one.  If someone wants to hear the truth,
we have to tell them.  But if they are engaged in fighting the disease tooth
and nail, I can't think of a good reason to deflate their sails.  We all know
that attitude has so much to do with what can happen.

Lisa, you sound like a wonderful daughter and friend.  You and your mom are
so very lucky to have each other.  You're mom has already lived through one
miracle and who's to say she doesn't have one or more left!  You and your
family will be very much in my prayers.

Love,  Kathy Q