Re: [MOL] Greetings from Jeanie/Welcome Jeanie [00196] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greetings from Jeanie/Welcome Jeanie

It is good to have you on our forum; be better if we were to meet under a
different circumstance.  A-Cup, you have that right, very little information
on it.  Our Marty who is on vacation right now, wife has A-Cup and I am sure
when he comes back he will be able to give you tons of information.
Meanwhile, I will research tomorrow for you.  I belong to a A-Cup forum, yes
as a lurker; but I never see anything except people going off of it.  In
three months I have yet to see anything.  Strange.  We have some wonderful
caregivers on board and I know they will be a big help to you also.  I am a
two time caregiver and a two time cancer survivor.  I will start sending out
information regarding Chemo and what to do to help with its side effects.
Enjoy all these great people, your friend, lillian

more....