Re: [MOL] Greetings from Jeanie [00195] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greetings from Jeanie

Hi Jeanie. I'm glad you have found the mol group.  There is alot of info
here; a lot of love, and alot of understanding from people who have
"been there, done that".  You will be hearing from them, as everyone
wants to help.  You will be in my prayers.  Charlotte