Re: [MOL] Thanks Nancy! [00190] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks Nancy!

Carla used to take Ativan and she would sleep so sound, that when we went to
Charleston and stayed at a Bread and Breakfast, I got up for my potty run
and I thought she had passed away.  She never woke up, even when I touched
her arm, started shaking her arm.  The next day I told her the story and
said it doesn't do that for me.  The doctor at one time when I first came
home from the hospital gave me some sleeping pill and Chuck said the same
thing happened to me.  He thought I was dead and I could tell by the look in
his eyes that he really thought that.  Then when the pill stopped working I
would sit straight up and be wide awake at 4:00 a.m.  I can't win with this
sleep thing; but honestly I take so many meds. I hate to add one more.  Has
Don ever ran out of his Ativan?  Now, I did once and girlfriend, I was a
bear, and shook.  Definitely an addictive drug; but then it does control for
the most part the anxiety attacks.  Drugs, drugs, drugs!  How's our Don
doing and how is your mother doing?  Still have hospice?  Nancy, has your
mother started to eat again?  Still praying up a storm for all of you, love
lillian

more....