Re: [MOL] Squamous cell carcinoma in Fanconi's anemia/Reply [00187] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Squamous cell carcinoma in Fanconi's anemia/Reply

Shirley!

Welcome to our wonderful forum, know that we are here for you and will help
in any way we can by giving you links and medical articles.  Please know
that we are not in the medical profession; but do have combined year's of
expierence with  cancer.   I would further suggest that you go to our album;
there are many resources in there from how to talk to your doctor, questions
to ask about your treatment, cancer centers,  cancer resources and much
more.

I am including for you some excellent URL'S to help you in your quest.
When you are at the NCI site  check into trials. First read about trials so
you will understand the 4 phases completely.

I know your heart is heavy, thinking things were going so well and then to
find this out.  We understand your pain.  When looking at radiation you may
want to consider pin point radiation, this preserves the area's not effected
by the cancer.  You may also want to check out immune therapy or vaxcines at
these sites.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

Warmly, your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu