Re: [MOL] Charlotte! [00175] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte!

Spiders:You make a batter  kinda like a dipping batter, flour ,egg, salt
baking powder , and some kind of spice if you want one. Shred the
zucchini on the largest part of the shredder  and gently mix them in the
batter. Drop from spoon into hot oil and cook to done.    If I put sugar
in the batter my kids like syrup on them.
Other wise they use catsup.
They're nice filler-inners.  Kinda like hush-puppies, they keep the
"puppies" busy and quiet.  Loves Charlotte