Re: [MOL] Favourite thing [00165] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Favourite thing

Because I am coming in late on this discussion I don't know if anyone has
mentioned my favorite recipe with zucchini.  I love it cooked with onion and
some greenpepper and then eggs scrambled with it.  Geez, I've got to go find
some zucchini I'm salivating!

Peggy