[MOL] To Bess [00162] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Bess

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your father recently.  I share
"some" of your pain as I have to face that fear with my own father who
has/had lung cancer.  My mother passed away 27 years ago and though I have a
stepmother, it is a difficult thing to lose your remaining parent.  The fear
for me, at times, is overwhelming.  The thought of feeling like an orphan is
terrifying.  I hope the Lord has provided many good memories of love and
laughter to see you through.  That helped me so much when I lost my Mom.  God
bless, Chris