[MOL] Humor-G-Rated! [00156] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humor-G-Rated!

My One Request
  -------------
  One night a blonde nun was praying in her room when God appeared
  before her.   "My daughter, you have pleased me greatly. Your heart is
full of
  love for your fellow creatures and your actions and prayers are
  always for the benefit of others. I have come to you, not only to
  thank and commend you, but to grant you anything you wish," said
  God.

  "Dear Heavenly Father, I am perfectly happy. I am a bride of
  Christ. I am doing what I love. I lack for nothing material since
  the Church supports me.  I am content in all ways," said the nun.
 "There must be something you would have of me," said God.
  "Well, there is one thing," she said.
  "Just name it," said God.

  "It's those blonde jokes. They are so demeaning to blondes
 everywhere,   not just to me. I would like for blond jokes to stop."

 "Consider it done," said God. Blonde jokes shall be stricken from
 the minds of humans everywhere. But surely there is something that
 could do just for you."

 "There is one thing. But it's really small, and not worth your
 time," said the nun.   "Name it. Please," said God.

 "It's the M&M's," said the nun. "They're so hard to peel."