[MOL] Dear Friends: [00155] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dear Friends:

I had announced a couple of days ago that Bess father passed away.  I am writing to you privately to give you just a little background information.  Her husband is presently dying of SCLC, her mother and sister just died 4 year's ago; so she is soon to be all alone.  She does not have a good support system as many of us do and is definitely in need of some support from all of us.  Some of you wrote and e-mail, you know who you are; but the rest if I am be so bold could also write a short e-mail.  Just let her know that we care.  I appreciate your help in this matter of importance and certainly understand that all are going through their own sorrow.   Lovingly, lillian