Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [00145] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Kathy,
    I have Somewhere In Time on video and watch it often.  I love it.  Here's
another one for you:  It's called The Love Letter.  It's a Hallmark Hall of
Fame movie and is absolutely wonderful.  Much like Somewhere In Time in many
ways.  Part of it takes place during the civil war.  Rent it, it's beautiful.
Marlene
P.S.  Hope we get to see each other while your in the state.  Looking forward
to your call.