Re: [MOL] It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to... [00144] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Dear Lisa and Dusti,
    My last post was a little flippant.  Sorry about that.  You both are very
special for what you are doing for your moms.  I find my strength, comfort,
and peace in The Almighty Creator.  Contact God.  He's always there, but you
have to ask Him.  He wants to help, he wants to comfort both you and your
moms, He wants to give you all peace and love.  Try Him.  I did and I'll
never regret it.
Luv ya,
Marlene