Re: [MOL] It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to... [00143] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Dusti,
    You're almost a baby!!!!  My daughter is 26!  Please don't cry. Have a
wonderful birthday.  A visit to the onc is only part of it. Of course, it's
after midnight here, so I gues it's over.  I hope you had a good one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Luv ya,
Marlene