Re: [MOL] Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC) treatment [00110] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Invasive Lobular Carcinoma (ILC) treatment

My mom has the same thing.  She had it in 97 and had a lumpectomy but had a
recurrence in the same breast.  I would recommend a mastectomy first of all.
Second of all, make sure she gets great treatment.  Johns Hopkins in
Baltimore, MD, or Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in NY, NY are supposed to be
the top two for breast cancer.  Make sure they also do a brain ct scan and
check out the whole body.  My mother's is now in the lymph nodes in the chest
area and the brain because the doctors did not do an initial check of the two
areas and her chemo that she was on , taxol, did not work.  God Bless.
at <>, or send an email message to: