Re: [MOL] From Chris - about my parents... [00095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - about my parents...

Dear Chris:  Thanks so much for sharing that story with us.  I'm flying to
Seattle via Salt Lake City next Thursday.  Tranqulizer anyone?  LOL

Seriously, so glad your parents are okay.

Love, Kathy