Re: [MOL] Re: Lil [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Lil

Kathy,
    What time will you reach Seatac?  Maybe we could meet for lunch or
something.  You have to drive right through Everett to get to Birch Bay
unless you go around up the coast.  Let me know.
    I'm so excited for you.  Nothing is like seeing that baby for the first
time.  I saw my first grandson born.  My second I saw within 5 minutes after
birth.  What a blessing!!  They are so awesome!
    Be well.  Hope to see you next week.  How long will you be in WA?
Luv ya,
Marlene